ANALYSIS EFFECT OF CREDIBILITY AND ATTRACTIVENESS CELEBRITY ENDORSER AGAINST THE PURCHASE DECISION OF SUNSILK CLEAN & FRESH PRODUCTS ONFEMALE CONSUMERS IN BANDAR LAMPUNG

Desi Derina Yusda, Evi Meidasari

Abstract


ABSTRACT

This study has a purpose to analyze Credibility and Attractiveness Celebrity Endorser simultaneously and partially have a significant influence on purchasing decision of Sunsilk Clean and Fresh shampoo. This research uses multiple linear regression analysis. The data used in this study using primary data obtained from answers from some questions asked to the respondent. The sample selection in this study is to all women who have seen sunsilk clean and fresh ads on television and use sunsilk clean and fresh as hair care products. The results of this study indicate that there is influence simultaneously on the variables of Credibility and Attractiveness to Purchase Decision. The results of this study also shows the variables Credibility and Attractiveness significant partially to the Purchase Decision. In the determination test there is an influence of 22.7% affecting Purchase Decision explained by the variables Credibility and Attractiveness, while the remaining 77.3% influenced by other variables and not included into this regression analysis.

 

Keywords: Credibility, Attractiveness and Purchase Decision


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indexed by :

Hasil gambar untuk Budapest Open Access Initiative 

 

 

Creative Commons License

ICSTIEM: International Conference on Sosial Technological, Innovation, Economics and Management, Penerbit Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik (http://www.jurnal.saburai.ac.id/index.php/ICSTIEM/index).